Is This Guy Worth My Time?
Hi, I’m Mike Gore-Hickman
I’m an entrepreneur and sales and objection handling coach from Western Canada.
You’re probably wondering, is this blog for you? Is this guy worth my time and attention?
For many readers, my answer is NO.
1 . I can NOT help you get rich quick.
For some reason, people equate selling better, to getting rich quick and moving to Palm Springs. I get it, that would be sweet, but that’s not what I’m about.
If you’re not ready to commit to actually learning, training yourself, and developing your sales skill, then this isn’t for you.
2. If you feel like sales has to be dishonest, or you feel you need to manipulate people to make sales… You’re not going to enjoy my stuff.
This isn’t about manipulating or dishonesty. Sales isn’t about making the person say “yes” at all costs. It’s about building a mentor-pupil relationship, and making recommendations that will truly solve your prospects problems.
This isn’t about creating an income stream from an unsustainable gimmick. This is about honing your skills, so that you can fend for yourself on and offline. Being able to sell products, and yourself, is one of the most important skills you can have in life.
3. If you’re looking for the “easy way”, I don’t want to help you.
Becoming good at anything takes hard work. When things are good, they’re great. When you’re in a slump, life can feel pointless and can be a struggle.
It takes HARD WORK to get good at selling – and with some perseverance and the proper training, you can rise to the top, sell more, and become the best in your industry.
Here’s what you can expect from me.
- Actionable strategies and tactics you can use in your marketing right now, for free …which are usually followed by:
- Blatant sales pitches.
Can you believe I just told you flat out that you’re going to receive blatant sales pitches from me? Well, why wouldn’t I tell you?
I mean c’mon – I’m a “sales guy”. We make our money by selling stuff. I will try to sell you something and I won’t be subtle about it.
However – it’s always preceded by by really valuable strategies and tactics you can use immediately.
The idea is you’ll say, “Man, this free stuff really helped me. I think I’ll try the paid stuff.”
Pretty simple, right?
I call it the old “Demonstrate You Can Help Them By Actually Helping Them” trick.
Works like a charm.
But you still might be wondering …
How Do I Know If Your Stuff Is Any Good?
Well, the smartest thing to do is to just get some of my free materials.
If you like it, you’ll probably like my trainings.
If you don’t like it, you won’t.
Welcome to the Salesbro Blog.
Here’s What I Will Help You With, Specifically
My main focus is to help you sell better, and close more sales.
This is done in three phases:
- The Set Up. Making sure that everything BEFORE the call is done properly, so you have the highest chance of actually CLOSING the sale.
- Your Pitch. From the first word to the transition to the close… everything has a place and a purpose in order to maximize your chance of closing the sale.
- The Close, and Objection Handling. If you know how to transition to this part, you’re golden. But, if you try to do this part without first making sure the first two parts are dialed in – then you’re screwed.
Here’s My First Sales Pitch To You:
Go through this blog and read some of my articles.
If you like them, sign up for some of my free trainings.
If they help you, consider buying my stuff when I make you an offer.
Pretty simple, right?
Thanks for reading this page and get to work!